Friday, January 14, 2011

Melasma is a signal your body is out of balance somehow - look inside for a cure!

For some time now I have believed that melasma, unexplained skin discolouration and skin hyperpigmentation - including melasma on the upper lip is actually a signal from your body that something is out of balance. There is an imbalance - or lack of harmony in your hormonal (endocrine) system which is making your body create more skin pigmentation. This is why people with melasma may also suffer other unexplained illnesses or even very subtle symptoms. One of the most common symptoms that melasma sufferers report is that they also feel tired or fatigued in the afternoon. While this is very common among many - persistent unexplained tiredness alongside unexplained skin discolouration does merit some additional exploring.

Do you suffer other symptoms apart from melasma? Do you need coffee to perk you up in the afternoon? Do you eat haphazardly and sometimes fail to get adequate nutrition. Do you suffer from anxiety also? Does your melasma seem to flare up and worsen during times of stress?  When my melasma was really bad I couldn't help but make links between all these seemingly unrelated symptoms. After many years of research I finally figured out the root cause of my melasma and indeed - all my symptoms were interelated.

Different melasma treatments have some impact for a short time but unless you cure melasma at the root it will keep wanting to come back. Indeed melasma is a chronic, stubborn and recurring condition that varies in severity between people. Some suffer it all over their faces. Others in localised patches. Whatever the case it is usually traumatic and resistant to treatment. While pregnancy and genetics have been implicated in melasma onset it seems also that a genetic tendency needs to be triggered off by such things as physical and emotional stress.  Alongside this other things that aggravate melasma are alcohol consumption, stress, poor  bowel elimination, impaired liver function,  poor nutrition and excessive sun exposure. If you have melasma and you cannto get rid of this it may be time to look deeper into the factors that aggravate your condition and what life style and health choices are causing your body to stay out of  balance and maintain the melasma on your face.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog..! I really loved reading through this article. Thanks for sharing such a amazing post with us and keep blogging...
    under eye circle treatment
    melasma treatment in hyderabad
    botox treatment in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information..
    skin types

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m here to testify about what Dr James did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and itching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it really helped during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from Dr James herbal mix and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 15 days of using Dr James herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr James herbal medicine. I came across a testimony of Kasha, on the internet testifying about Dr James , on how he cured Him from 7 years HSV 2. And He also gave the email address of this man... [drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com]..., advising anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help with, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I'm going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him. I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr James prepared and sent me his herbal medicine made of roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after 15 days I drank his herbal medicine, I was totally cured. no more itching , pain on me anymore as Dr James assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test. the result came out negative. So friends my advice is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like Melasma, Shingles, HPV, HBV, HIV/AIDS, ALS, HBP, CANCER,NEPHROTIC SYNDROME HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,Lupus,Backache,dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN . , etc. you can contact Dr James directly on his.... [drjamesherbalmix@gamil.com]... He is a good man,and He will help you

    ReplyDelete